Mar 24, 2014

monday



busy is an understatement. is it the end of the semester yet?
i'm trying to eat healthier now. weaning myself off treats is even harder than weaning myself off soda.
on the same page, i loooooove cooking lately. its heaven to me.
this is exactly how i feel about this movie. except i like richard gere.
i have another wedding to shoot this weekend and i can't believe its actually here!
i want to update my laptop to the maverick operating system very badly, but i'm also worried that it might erase things on my computer on accident....
so webmd last night was not a good idea. again. especially because i've added so much language to my repertoire of medical maladies and reading those listed only sent me into a panic. bad choice elsa.
if you can't tell, there's not much to say today that's worth mentioning. maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment