Nov 12, 2013

"watch out, extremely sassy"



let's just start by saying the red devil came to visit in the most inopportune time, which was today.
my motivation has literally flown out the window. like, i watched it peace out on me right as soon as my sweats went on.  and the fact that i don't really care to get it back is probably the worst part. not that i care about it right now. all i cared about was an order of cinnamon twists, a crunchwrap supreme, and an extra large soda. and grumpy elsa gets what she wants. it also doesn't help that i have three tv shows that i want to catch up on right now, and a pile of laundry that should probably be done.  but to be real, my sarcasm is off the charts hysterical right now, and i think if there is anything that should be seen as good from this mood, maybe it should be that. i should walk around with a sign hanging around my neck that says "watch out, extremely sassy" so no one crosses me and i further embarrass myself. so let's just say that's my excuse for no post about my life. i'll promise that for another day, when the red devil isn't so keen on consuming my attitude and body both.


No comments:

Post a Comment