Nov 14, 2013

things my brothers tell me, part 3:

G (looking at an old and very 90s family picture): Elsa, are you wearing trousers in that picture??
L: Dude, those are overalls.

Noah (after I told him about the new release of the trailer for the movie Noah): Russell Crowe is playing me? Couldn't they have gotten Liam Neeson at least?

Me: Hey, do you like orange juice? Maybe we'll buy you some for your throat.
L: Yes, and I also love polynesian sauce.

G's commentary on a lady's musical number in church:
-Whoa, that was loud. I'm just saying what you were thinking.
-Did she just say enjoy your cake? (It was "in joy or pain")

L: Oh whoa mom, I can feel the comb on my head.
Mom: Yeah, that normally happens.
L: No, like I can feel it through my hair on my head.

G: (talking about One Direction) Harry is the British one
Me: They're all British
G: Well he's the most British. So he's the most cool.

G: (upon farting) Sorry, I can't help it when I'm nervous.

Me: I know that you love sports so much, but they aren't meant for inside, right?
G: Yeah, except maybe pool.

L: Nial's hair looks like Sky's.
G: Sky who?
L: Elsa's friend Sky. Sky Geren.
G: You're just saying that because they both are blonde and have good hair.

G: Its easier for me to remember Harry's last name because its like hair style.
L: Yeah and he has the most hair style.

Can you tell they are a One Direction fandom right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment