Nov 13, 2013

it's wednesday and i'm much happier now



i gave a presentation on pizza the other day, and replicated my dad's thai chicken pizza to bring to class. i've never been so popular on campus before.
i had a dream the other night that i was best buddies with the Kris Jenner and i traveled to Spain with the entire Kardashian clan for Kimye's wedding. 
i think i might have made progress. and that is a good thing. i mean he always opens the door for me. and only me. so that's good, right?
so we definitely had a cake party this last sunday, and it wasn't as big as the others. it was still fun, but i think we hit the quota when we went three weeks ago. 
anyone want to do my laundry for me?
i think getting mail from my best friend is one of the best things ever. she's a cutie that i miss. 
sometimes i just want to stop all of my school work and dive head first into photography again and do only that. 
and then i also want to keep doing video. i need to practice that. 
i've started to count down to thanksgiving break. anyone know how many days there are? i actually don't know, i just know its closer than it was yesterday. 
having friends on sports teams at school has actually made me that much more aware of how all sports work. i never thought i would learn. 
it's gotten so cold outside that i can pretend i'm smoking with my steamy breath. 
again, does anyone want to do my laundry for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment