Aug 28, 2013

wednesday



there is so much that has happened this last week, and sometimes i still can't process it all. #itsagoodthing
my house felt like little mexico last week. we're replacing the tile floor and all i hear all day is mariachi band music and spanish.
i stayed up all night one night catching up on movie trailers. it was literally like all night. #movielover
my room got so messy last week, that at one point i swore it was a fire hazard.
again, i'm even more fully understanding the concept of when it rains it pours.
i shock myself lately. the logical side of me is thrown away at the door and all that panicky anxiety is starting to melt away with it. don't worry though-i haven't completely lost all my responsibility.
i've been working on a little project lately and its been so much fun. you'll see it soon :)
i love my friends. i feel like one of those high schoolers that never stops talking about their friends, but i seriously got to hand it to them-they are the best. and i love them.
i still have a crush on phillip phillips.

No comments:

Post a Comment