Aug 5, 2013

me and mondays



The older I get, the more relevant, "when it rains it pours" becomes. Even in good aspects. 
I had one of the busiest weeks I've had in a while last week. All in good ways, of course.
I can't stop thinking about Next Food Network Star. I missed last night's and I want to know who gets off.
One night I spent the entire night with 3 teenage girls and they're now some of my new best friends.
There's nothing quite like snapchat to make you realize your ultimate fattest potential. I hate it. 
I spent half of my week waiting for something to happen, and then I decided to make it happen myself. Gumption is a new friend of mine.
I started filming more this last week and it was one of the more exhilarating moments of my life.
On Wednesdays, I wear orange. It's a Habitat for Humanity thing.
ULTA is a dangerous place for me. There's more nail polish than I could possibly ever imagine. #nailpolishaddict
You know those days that you have to spend a lot of money on mandatory things? Those days make me feel old and tired. 
Along those lines, I can tell I'm cheap when I get excited that it rained, so I can go a little longer without washing my car. 
Do you ever have those moments that while everything is happening, that the thought crosses through your head that this is your life unfolding right now. Sometimes I forget that my life is always unfolding, but lately, I've noticed it more and it helps me remember my divine life plan. And that is something that I could not be more blessed to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment