Aug 12, 2013

monday oh monday



dying my hair always makes me feel better. i love the dark red so much.
what doesn't make me feel better is the recent change in my complexion...its throwing me for a loop.
i'm visiting my friends this week. WHATT??
i have a really hard time keeping my room clean. particularly my clothes.
sometimes when i'm grumpy and don't want to be, i call up jace and then i'm ok.
i tried to eat healthier last week. it kinda worked.
i also cooked a full meal-from scratch. and it was good.
linkedin is one of my newer time taking activities, but its all professional.
sorry for all the bachelorette talk, but i feel like des lately, and it comes with the territory.
i played badminton last week. it was awesome.
i don't get to spend a half day with my mom that much anymore, but when i do, i love it.
sometimes i wonder if being completely honest isn't christ like...but then i wonder if lying is better.
i don't ave any guilty pleasures. it requires embarrassment of the pleasure and i normally obsess so much over things like that i'm not embarrassed to hide it.

No comments:

Post a Comment