Jan 14, 2012

single with cats. and paint.

i painted again. shocker? not really. but i'm really excited about my painting this week because it is the inspiration for the logo on a NEW BLOG that i'm a part of and i am SO dang excited!! its going to be wonderful! check it out!!

me

jace

once again, pinterest inspired me with its loads of creative quotes and graphic design and given me a first-rate painting project. the only problem is the accumulating number of paintings and the lack of space. i'm no crazy old cat lady-i'm the crazy old paint lady. maybe i'll just sell them on etsy. any takers?

random tangent: why is hanging out with guys either super fun or a complete waste? why you gotta go and ruin the fun by misinterpreting my friendliness with your over-eagerness and blow the whole thing? ugh.

3 comments:

  1. Were you referring to anyone I know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea - awesome projects! Maybe you could make some extra $ selling them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no ms. phelan its not but yes i have thought about selling them!

    ReplyDelete