Jan 4, 2012

my weird habits defined

whenever i get new roommates, i realize how incredibly odd i am as a person. seriously. its like all of my habits have now been put under my own microscope of social scrutiny.  its almost like i need to just put up a sign that reads:
i'm not anti-social, i'm just an extroverted introvert. here are a few of my odd habits explained:

-i am not a morning person. when i wake up and go straight to the shower and then straight to my room to get ready without looking or talking to you, its not because i don't like you. i'm still half asleep.

-yes, you did just see me eat a piece of bread slathered in peanut butter and topped with chocolate chips and yes, it probably seemed weird to you.

-i tend to be a tad dramatic at times. you will get used to it eventually and realize i'm not really as sick as i'm making it out to be and that i'm probably over-exaggerating a little about how much i have to do.

-if i don't ever leave my room, its just because i love it. i'm not being anti-social, i'm just a room body.

-when i occasionally burst out in song, you're not expected to respond in any way, shape, or form. i know i can't sing, but i like to.

-in the definite case that i outburst with loads of energy, check the color of my tongue. if it is colored with bright blues and reds, its most likely from a two foot long pixie stick. conveniently, my twin indulges in this childish-ness with me, and will probably be acting the same way.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for finally confessing your hypochondriacsis tendencies. ;)

    ReplyDelete