Dec 22, 2011

uh....

yes, i turned into one of those bloggers that suddenly disappears and doesn't update. and although i swore i would never do such a thing, i got caught up in the hustle of holiday cheer (or lack of, considering it was finals). please accept my apology and understand that i vow to stay away from the lull period again.

so, here is a glorious list with TEN things:

1. breath war.

2. girl with the green scarf? maybe. i have visited the mall 4 times in the last 5 days.


3. never ending insistence from the twins that i buy them christmas presents. i love them.

4. could you call me crafty? probably. the clerk at joanns did after the third day in a row of seeing her. i'd like to think we're friends now.

5. so maybe i have spent the last few days reading 50 pages of my harry potter book and watching the movies. maybe i haven't. maybe i had i dream about harry potter too.

6. sometimes my roommate leaves her socks at my house, so i wear them.


7. chocolate covered oreos. all week long. yep, i'm a fatty.

8.  "bi, i love you!" and then hangs up with no further explanation. i kinda like it when she calls me bi though. it makes me feel like janice joplin.

9. dang it, that barnes and noble. they get me AND my money every time.

10. yes, the girl with that so-called 'travel' blog has a picture of the travel book. and yes, that girl now owns that travel book. it was only the greatest present ever, thanks to my lovely annie!

1 comment: