Dec 4, 2011

you're a monster, ms. elsa.


yes. i wouldn't touch me with a 39 and a half foot pole either. i did not feel well at all and i was just as grumpy as my little grumpy gus.  and man, can i be one sassy sue.  luckily, i have two glorious and wonderful friends that can handle my tude and stop me from doing irrational things because of my irrational behavior.  i like to call this behavior the mean greens. yes, take my breakfast at tiffanys reference mixed with a bit of my favorite christmas movie.

while i did begin to feel better, the sass did not wane. yes, my poor, poor, friends. the three of us decided that the only way to enjoy the day was to do absolutely nothing at all. and absolutely nothing consisted of watching the new kid history, talk talk talk, and make christmas surprise cookies, all while never changing out of our pajamas or putting on makeup (much to my mothers chagrin). at the end of the day, jenna turns to me and says, "this is the best day ever."

i must agree jenna. i must agree.


christmas song of the day: you're a mean one, mr. grinch. appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment