Dec 7, 2011

elsa and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

yesterday was bad, indeed it was. two things that can be learned from it are:
1) creative funk=a horrid state in which elsa cannot produce any creatively satisfying products and nothing and no one's ideas can make it better and
2)  a dissatisfied elsa is not a happy one
(i apologize thoroughly to my three friends that had to deal with creative funk, dissatisfied elsa the most)

so here's my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day in a nut-shell.

1. i woke up with a headache (this sets the mood for the story. and my day apparently).
2. my photography final was due the next day and i hated the work i had already done.
3. other random annoyances that seemed to be offset by my artistic and moody tantrums

and while there were some incredibly rotten moments, in the midst of it all, my wonderful wonderful friends made my life so much better and so much easier. in a nut shell.

1. with jenna's idea and our brilliant creative minds, we formed a new and creatively satisfying project
2. a wonderful subway dinner delight from such a kind mike and jace
3. an indulgence for my harry potter obsession with a viewing of the half-blood prince with jace

so thank you to my wonderfully wonderful friends for being so kind and wonderful. how many more times can i say wonderful?

1 comment:

  1. You could probably say it like, three or four more, but then it'd just be annoying.

    :]

    ReplyDelete