Jun 24, 2013

jumbled thoughts of a jet lagger

me at my finest. more unconnected thoughts that may be funny, may be weird. 

I slept 12 hours the other night. TWELVE! From 9-9. I have never done that in my entire life. But I also have never stayed up for 24 straight in my life either, so I guess that cancels that out.

Somehow, I still have gold glitter on my clothes from when I glittered mason jars for girls camp almost a month ago, and I don’t know how that happened. Like at all. But its starting to get to the point where it doesn't even shock me even more. But a lot of things don’t shock me anymore. Maybe I’m becoming jaded. That’s really to bad. 

I got to work today and saw that I had 223 e-mails. Automatically assumed that it would take my whole day to answer them-wrong. It took 3 hours. Welp, that was easy. 

Ya know, I only ever watched Roman Holiday once, but I really did love it.  I should have watched it on the plane, it would have been such a good plane movie.  You know what else is a good plane movie? Safe Haven. You know what isn't a good plane movie? Argo. I almost peed myself.

It’s like, there has been so much that has happened in the past month. Wow. Weird to think it’s been a month.  I thought I was supposed to be going out of town IN a month. And now its camp time.

I keep having dreams that I’m getting married and some days they’re nightmares (like the worst nightmares I've ever had woke up crying nightmares) and some days, they’re the greatest thing ever. I’m not sure how to interpret that. Maybe it’s all the melatonin.

I really should start reading again. I always love it when I actually do read. It’s just the actual opening the book part that seems to be a hard step for me.

I still haven’t seen the new Superman. WHO AM I?!?

Lately I've been spending my days talking to teenage girls about why they should come spend 4 days with me and 20 other teenage girls at a super fun spiritually enlightening camp. I’m starting to feel like I’m getting good at convincing them. Maybe that will lead me to a career in sales. Cause I can close the deal.

Sometimes at work, people think I’m my dad’s secretary and it’s kind of awkward. Because I’m really just the intern. And his daughter. 

Also, I have a new BFF at work. She's a mom and I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment