Feb 13, 2013

post-gym


i've noticed this terrible trend of not being able to focus after the gym.
no amount of homework, internet captivation, or even re-runs of new girl can hold me for too long.
except new episodes of carrie diaries. and the bachelor. 
lets also talk about how much i love that whenever anything happens with des on the bachelor, 
that all my roommates turn and look at me. because i'm des. 
maybe i can't focus because i'm just bounding with all this post-gym energy and endorphins, 
and i can't stop thinking about how i wish my body would get used to those bikes
because i really can't take the imprinted bruise feeling on my derriere anymore.
or maybe its just that i feel like i've spent some quality time working hard (pssht)
and now i deserve time to watch one of my television shows 
from the repertoire of many that i'm currently watching. 
any way you see it, it takes a solid few hours 
before i can sit down and do some productive work
and i feel like a 7 year old with ADD. 
hence, why i'm writing this right now and posting it the next day.
at least if i'm procrastinating homework, i'm doing something else that should get done. 
multi-tasking. yeah yeah.

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE DES! I love it. Every time something happens with her on the Bach, I think of you as well. You're a star.

    ReplyDelete