Mar 12, 2012

just one more cookie

the end of my semester is getting close. 
and darn that sentimental emotional side of me is starting to dread it.
i'm not one who enjoys the end of things, even if it means the beginning of something good.
i blame moving, high school commotions, and the cancellation of too many of my favorite shows. 

i am a panicker. 
the panic-y elsa does everything she can to pretend its not happening 
and at the same time, pathetically holds on to anything she can. 
i blame tv shows, once again for making me so dramatic.
i'm pathetic, i know. but leaving my  twin could possibly be the death of me-fashion wise and fun wise. 
but it makes for the funny stories that i thrive off of and i enjoy them so much more. 
two hours and two dozen fortune cookies later, i was laughing and happy. 
i guess we all grow up and go different ways. but man, do i love those in between times of seemingly ordinary, 
but really rather extraordinary late night fortune cookie binging. 




yes i am aware that was probably the most dramatic and sappy thing i've written in a while. 
w. for whatevs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment