Mar 26, 2012

5 things going on with me lately

1. i went to the hunger games twice in less than 24 hours. 
and it was incredible both times. 

2. that overwhelming feeling of being so busy that things 
like going to the bathroom and eating seem to be a hassle has currently set in and taken over my brain. 
welcome to the last two weeks of your second year at college. 

3. i love this picture so much. 
(my grandma, great-grandma Elsa, great uncle, and great-grandpa)
can you tell i'm still doing family history?

4. while the stress mentioned above has got me a little overwhelmed 
and i'm dreading living without my best friend,
i'm oxymoronically excited for the possibilities that could unravel this summer. 
just keep remembering that elsa. maybe it will help.

5. color me wonderful. 
yep, i went to that hippie event. 
i do believe i was nailed in the face with more purple and orange than i have ever encountered. 
maybe it was because i was the only single person in the group or maybe it was because i was a ginger.
i'd prefer to think the latter, accompanied with the fact that i look awesome all dirtied up.

2 comments:

  1. Or maybe it was because I had purple and Mike had orange haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahahaha i didn't even realize that. such true friends. :)

      Delete