Feb 3, 2014

monday

i have no time to take a picture today. oops.



i force myself to eat healthy now. and sometimes finishing that plate of veggies for lunch can be rough.
also, does that cancel out the cupcake i had earlier? having a baker for a roommate can be bad for my figure.
i had two meetings for wedding photo shoots this last week and i have never been more excited.
i feel like i'm picking up speed on the things i want to do with my life and it makes me so happy.
its snowing like crazy here. really. its like a snow tornado, flying every which way. and for once, i kind of wasn't happy about the snow.
the song 'hot and cold' has never made more sense to me than it does now.
i had an assignment to take landscapes, and while i normally dread them, i was happy with how they turned out.
i love talking to the twins on the phone. they are the funniest and it makes me miss them.
i am upset over phillip seymour hoffman's death. who is going to play heavensbee? no one else can do it that well.


1 comment:

  1. I just read an article that said they already filmed his parts for Mockingjay-Part 1 and a majority for Part 2! Sad he died too :(

    ReplyDelete