Feb 18, 2014

i love love

I am so full of so much stinkin' love and mush, its not even funny.  Legit.  I keep "aww"ing and smiling and laughing and giggling, and I don't even know why. My best friend got married and I'm a wreck over it - a fabulously good wreck though - I am so so happy for her because she's so happy and that leaves me a happy mushy mess. (Jace, you really were right about love all those years of gushing over it. You knew it was better than anything and you went and found it and proved everyone wrong. Here's those three words - you were right). And then my roommates are all gushy and sweet with their boy toys and instead of the usual, I'm over here finding myself just wanting to be around them all and bask in their happiness so it can add to mine. And on top of that all, I find myself enthralled in work with people that love. I take pictures and document love, while newly engaged and married couples forget that I'm around them and escape into each other's eyes. And I don't mind one stinking bit. Guys, I don't know what it is. Is it possible to be in love without having anyone to love? Probably not, but whatever, here I am. Admit me to the psych ward now.

No comments:

Post a Comment