Aug 17, 2012

fridayitis


It is literally the worst. I may say that about a lot of things, but now that I’ve named this monster that seems to take over my work day, I can label all the annoyances that come along with it.  I cannot work. I cannot play. I cannot go to school  today. I am stuck in this hazy in between feeling of the duty of working and the yearning for play.  I want to do everything I possibly can to burst out of this drab prison bubble of work and do every single creative and fun thing that is racing through my mind at the moment. And it feels like the circumstantial trapped feelings I’m having generate more ideas to give me every excuse to want to be out of this freezing office.  I don’t dare leave for lunch for the fear of not coming back. I’m itching like a high school senior in the last weeks of the year. so I distract myself as I once managed to in high school (though just barely) and avoid looking at the clock on my computer (lets just say I had to cover it with a sticky note) until my wonderfully busy and fun filled weekend will begin. Please go by fast covered up clock on my computer. Let’s get this waiting over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment