Apr 28, 2014

monday

Ok, I’m serious about blogging again this time.
I'm also serious about my new bed time, so hence, there is no picture. It was a busy day. 
I’ve decided having too many shades of chambray is never a bad thing.  A girl needs every wash possible, right?
Every morning I drive to work drinking my smoothie out of a red solo cup and I wonder if the people staring at me think I’m drinking akky.
I have decided that weddings are much more work than I thought they would be. Not in a bad way, but they are a lot of work. I eat, sleep, breathe weddings.
Yesterday I watched High School Musical 2 with the twins and I admit to getting a little too into the whole Troy and Gabriella love story. As L said, “They just kissed twice. That’s a lot of kissing.”
Optimism is my friend of late, and I like having it with me.
Also, I can’t stop reading Where’d You Go Bernadette?.  Like really, I’m in this battle with myself over reading it – I can’t stop reading because it’s so dang good and then I also don’t want to keep reading because I’m dreading finishing it and not having something this fabulous to read anymore.
I’ve found that wasting my energy on some things just isn’t worth it. 
I feel like being crafty. The computer screen hogs my life lately and I’m in need of a craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment